Do you have a high water bill? Visible water damage? These signs as well as others such as unexplained water puddles or damp spots on the floor or walls of your home mean you may have a water leak.
These type of plumbing leaks are more common that you might think and we have solved many of these types of leaks. We are the leak detection and repair specialist in Las Vegas. We find and fix water leaks, wherever they are - behind walls, under slabs, under sinks, underground and anywhere plumbing pipes may be in your home.
Las Vegas Water Leak Detection
A trained leak detection specialist with state-of-the-art technology and modern leak detection methods can accurately find your water leak:
- Slab leaks
- Emergency water leak detection
- Leaking toilets
- Underground leaks
- Leaks behind walls
- Water main leaks
- and more
Las Vegas Water Leak Repair
Once the source of your water leak is found it needs to be repaired. In addition to finding and repairing major plumbing leaks, get help with running toilets, leaking faucets, and other fixture leaks.
Did you know about high water bill forgiveness?
Las Vegas Valley Water District has a Leak Adjustment Program that may qualify customers with a one-time only bill adjustment after they fix the leak.
Below are some of the requirements for the Leak Adjustment Program. Please contact us or visit Las Vegas Valley Water District for further details.
- Must have lived at the property for at least 13 months
- Water consumption must more than double amount used in same month of prior year
- The higher water consumption must have been caused by a leak that has been repaired
- Request must include a copy of any plumbing receipts
- Request must be made within one year of the leak